Give Time: Join a community to bless a Methodist church or volunteer at an MWS centre
Does your heart beat for children who are disadvantaged, youths-at-risk, or families and elderly living in distress? Take this first step if you have never volunteered before. It takes only a few hours of your time. The volunteering experience is an opportunity to share your time and skills and bless those in need. You may also find your own spiritual walk greatly enriched.
- Choose from over 100 volunteering activities run by the Methodist churches and Methodist Welfare Services (MWS). No experience or special skills are needed for most of the simple and flexible activities.
- Feel free to sign up for as many activities as you wish. Invite friends and family to join you in this meaningful experience!
Give a Donation: Give $1 a day to impact lives daily
Did you know that just $1 a day can bring positive change to the disadvantaged? At MWS, we serve over 11,000 beneficiaries across our 19 centres and programmes. Your generous and regular giving will help them live life to the full. Choose to give:
- A regular donation from $1 a day ($30 monthly), or
- A one-time donation of $365 or other amounts
Give Your Voice: Rally others in support through your words and social networks
In this sea of noise and media clutter, those of us who are capable have a duty to speak up for marginalised groups without a voice. Yes, your voice can make a powerful impact.
- Visit the TGM website to download resources and share them on your social media accounts, or create your own!
- Spread awareness of TGM among your church friends and family in social media or through your daily interactions, and even encourage them to sign up!
- Pray and intercede for the beneficiaries and social concerns ministries of your church.
Thank you for walking together as Methodists, alongside the less fortunate.
Proverbs 11:25 ESV
“Whoever brings blessing will be enriched, and one who waters will himself be watered.”
Find out more or sign up now at